Anime Chicks Pooping 3 Anime Chicks Pooping 3

What's the music from?

Velociraptorism Velociraptorism

Oh, oh oh! ME NEXT!

I wanna be a raptor! :D

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

At first the ending seemed unrealistic...

But then I realized, running into a solid brick wall at 50 mph is exactly the same as solid brick wall, or an equally heavy object, running into you at 50 mph. :) Yay for physics.

The Red Line. The Red Line.

I don't understand the symbology.

What does the red line represent? I'm having trouble parallelizing it to anything one might actually go through in real life.

The red line represents following your heart? Hmm, but wouldn't you know you are following your heart while you are doing it? Yet the character seemed unaware of what the line meant up until the very end.

My best guess would be the red line represents the natural flow of ordinary coincidences that ultimately, by remote chances, bring you to the one person you meet. Most relationships, including friendships, happen this way, such that any change in the timeline could change who you grow up to know and become friends or partners with.
But I'm having my doubts on this interpretation.

What were you trying to express through the red line symbol?

10 since I cannot base my rating on a lack of understanding or over-questioning that perhaps only I have. And I'm sure you'd appreciate a 10. :)

Thanks.

10JD responds:

The red line represents whatever has you hurt. hopefully one day someone will follow the it to the end and pick you back up.

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Nice

You drew Vector really sexy too :3

Metal Gear Egoraptor Metal Gear Egoraptor

The animation wasn't very good

Can you try re-syncing the audio to the animation?

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

That was awesome.

I especially loved the poke-babes. That rocked. :D

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

You have an amazing mind.

If there ever will be an artist who will change the world, it would probably be you.
Thanks for this thrill ride of a flash!

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Number 1.

You could make a fortune from this. Try creating a full-length motion picture, and you'll go really far dude.

This needs to be in first place. Newgrounds needs to be less humor-oriented and more art-oriented. Humor is the easiest emotion to inspire, and comedies are the cheapest, easiest, and most reliable form of entertainment one could make. Newgrounds is proof of this; seriously, how disappointing.

Want Animals - The Remix Want Animals - The Remix